WOW Skillshop Charity is 10 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Over the years Skillshop has provided:
- An opportunity for people with learning difficulties and disabilities to develop life skills i.e. personal, social and practical skills, enabling them to reach their full potential in many important aspects of life.
- The opportunity to develop and improve numeracy and literacy skills.
- A practical course in Healthy Living and Personal Hygiene issues.
- Experience in various aspects of arts & textiles.
- An opportunity to develop woodwork skills.
- An up-to-date IT suite where clients can learn about this important aspect of modern life.
- Training in basic kitchen skills and hygiene, baking, an preparing daily meals and drinks.
- A quiet room where clients can relax.
- Many social opportunities outside working hours with the fun filled day trips, fantastic fundraising events, bowling nights and visits to the theatre etc.
- A welcoming, happy and caring environment where clients can feel comfortable and safe.
- A brilliant team of fully qualified staff with many years' experience of life, industry and education.
We would like to celebrate our 10th BIRTHDAY with a BANG and we are having a special party on Friday 11th September at Siddal Ex-Servicemens & Social Club starting at 7.30pm. The night will be full of memories and will give you the chance to catch up on the latest news.
Come along... bring your friends and family and celebrate this special milestone with all the Skillshop family ♥ ♥ ♥
Ssssshhhhh.... we will be revealing a special surprise on the night :)
Posted 7:30 PM | Permalink